Residential Rough In
This 16 hour course designed to give students hands on training for installation techniques for a typical residential bathroom group: bathtub base, shower valve and shower head, water closet and lav. The student will demonstrate the proper drainage and venting procedures while following the plumbing code as well as manufacturer’s specification. Students must demonstrate proper installation of all bathroom components listed above before the end of class.
• Safety concerns: heavy lifting, slivers, power tools, electricity.
• Install the with all associated drainage venting and trim Install the water close flange correctly and drainage pipe.
• Install the water closet bowl and tank with appropriately place water line connection.
• Cut hole for bathtub drainage.
• Install the drainage and overflow for the assigned bathtub.
• Install shower valve and shower head as per manufacturer’s specifications.
PPE Requirement: CSA boots, safety glasses, gloves and a long sleeved shirt.
Two consecutive days
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
REQUIRED BOOKS: Will be provided
PRE-REQUISITE: This course is open to all members. Minimum three (3) registered students.
Call 780-488-1266 to Book
April 13 – 14, 2023